Turn Printer Online
Why my printer is offline, how to get a wireless printer back online? There are a number of reasons due to which a printer can go offline. From a powered-down printer to paper jam error to connectivity error, it could be anything. Mostly the printer comes back to online automatically when these errors are fixed, but sometimes you need to fix the errors manually to bring printer back to online. In this guide, we will show you how to get the wireless printer back online on your Windows 10 operating system.
Turn Printer online with these simple troubleshooting steps:
- First of all, click on the start button and search for the Devices and printer. It doesn’t matter if you have you are using Epson, HP, Canon, Brother or any other brand’s printer, the process to turn printer online will be the same for all the brands.
- Click on the Devices and Printer option to change the Printer Online Settings.
- Now, you will able to see the offline printer( little blurred). Right click on it and choose ‘See What’s Printing’ option.
- If your printer is in an offline state, you can see a tick mark in the front of the ‘Use Printer Offline’ option. You have to remove this tick mark and after that wait for a few minutes to bring the printer online.
- If your printer comes online and again go back to offline then there can be hardware of connectivity errors in the printer. You need to fix those errors and restart your device to turn printer online from an offline stage.
Restart the Printer Spooler Service
Restarting printer spooler service can help you to turn printer online from offline mode. Rather than restarting your PC, you can just stop and restart the Printer Spooler service. Sometimes, the issue is with Printer Spooler Service, thus restarting the service may help you to fix Printer offline error.
These easy troubleshooting steps can help you to fix Printer offline error and turn printer online on your Windows 10 device. These troubleshooting solutions usually resolve the printer offline error unless your device does not have a major technical error or some hardware issues. In case, these steps do not fix the printer offline error, contact the printer technicians online and avail the expert services to turn printer offline. Only the expert can give you the best advice to turn printer online from its offline mode so that you can continue with your routine printing work without any hassle.