The error ‘Driver Unavailable for Printer’ indicates that the drivers you have installed for your printer are incompatible or outdated. It may also indicate that the drivers are corrupted or the device is unable to unable to recognize them. If you encounter the Driver Unavailable for Printer error on printer then you must contact the experts for rectification of the error.
Most of the time driver unavailable for printer problem occurs due to outdated, corrupted or incompatible drivers, not because of any hardware default. Thus it is important for you to make sure that your drivers are up to date.
How to fix driver unavailable for the printer?
Manual installation of printer drivers can resolve your ‘printer driver unavailable’ issue. There so many cases in which a printer was working properly before a Windows 10 update but after that everything disrupts. Windows upgrade may not work for all the systems. The best way to encounter the Driver Unavailable for Printer problem manually updating the drivers.
- Press ‘Windows + R’ button to launch the ‘Run’ type ‘devmgmt.msc’ in the dialogue box and click the ‘Enter’. This will launch the device manager on your computer.
- Navigate the Hardware, click to open the sub-menu ‘Print Queues’, right-click the ‘Printer Hardware’ and choose ‘Update Driver’ option.
- Windows dialog box will appear and ask you to chose the way that updates the drivers. Choose the second option and proceed further.
- Choose the driver file you have downloaded by using the Browse button and update it.
- Now check whether your printer is working or not. If the printer is working, go to an official Microsoft website and download “ wushowhide.diagcab” .
- Proceed further with the process to resolve Driver Unavailable for Printer issues and run the package.
- Tap to next.
- From the given options, select ‘Hide Updates’.
- Choose ‘Print Update and proceed further. Now, you can manually update the drivers whenever you want and fix Driver Unavailable for Printer problem.
Driver Unavailable for Printer is a very complicated issue and requires a complete reinstallation which is usually not possible for the layman users to do on their own. Thus, professional tech support from the expert technicians is very important to fix Driver Unavailable for Printer problem. Experts have a clear about the problem and its solution. So, if you are getting Driver Unavailable for Printer error then contact the experts and get the problem to solve in a short span of time.