Growth in Internet and technology has given birth to many new requirements. The necessity of Multi-purpose printer following the compact design and different connectivity option is increasing with each passing, Canon Pixma mx490 wireless setup allows users to fulfill all those requirements. This Canon Model has a compact design and supports multiple functionalities. The machine is highly accessible and can be easily placed anywhere without occupying much space. Canon Pixma mx490 wireless setup allows everyone in the home or office to print the documents without moving their desk and when it comes to speed then this printer is exceptionally fast.
How to set up a Canon Pixma Mx490 printer?
Canon Pixma mx490 wireless setup process can be easily completed by following the steps mentioned below:
- Before you connect the printer, make sure that you have set up the router in a proper manner and there is no network error. Make sure your system is connected to the network.
- Plugin the printer to the power socket and turn it on. The green light on the printer indicates that the printer is turned on.
- After turning on the printer, if the screen display is blank then press ‘Copy’ button followed by the ‘Setup’ button present at the touch panel display.
- Touch Panel will display Wireless LAN setup options, click the OK button and it will start searching for the different modes. Press top when display with ‘ Wireless LAN Standard Setup’ message display on the screen.
- Choose Cable-less setup on the touch display to proceed further with the setup process.
- Now, complete the Canon Pixma mx490 software download via CD that you got with your printer. You can also download the software manually from the Canon website.
- Pick your language, choose your country and printer model that is Canon Pixma mx490.
- Choose your device and operating system. Select the folder for downloading the driver file. Run the file you have download and click next to run setup.
- Choose ‘Wireless LAN Connection Printer’ method as the ‘Canon Printer MX490 Printer Connection’ method and choose ‘Connect via Wireless Router ‘ method.
- Make sure your Canon Printer is turned on as the software will search which printer is connected to the network to setup canon Pixma mx490. If you are connecting for the first time, the list should be blank.
- Click on the cable-less setup menu, the setup guide must be present on your system. The network connection will get disabled for a short span of time and then reconnect.
- The installation process will begin, confirm the license and agreement to start this process and once the setup is installed, click ‘Complete’ tab.
Your Canon Pixma mx490 wireless setup must be completed successfully and now you can print, scan or fax the document.